SCOR Executive Overview
This two hour briefing session provide an overview of the ASCM SCOR (Supply Chain Operations Reference Model).
THE SCOR EXECUTIVE OVERVIEW SESSION:
- Establishes knowledge of the SCOR model and methods
- Provides real-world case studies of benefits achieved and ROI's acieved by applying the reference model in businesses
- Provides a strategic perspective on how the SCOR framework can be utilised in your business
Advance Your Understanding of SCOR
The Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model is the world’s leading supply chain framework, uniquely linking business processes, performance metrics, practices and people skills into a unified structure. Companies that apply SCOR have the following documented benefits:
- Average operating sales income improvement of 3%
- Typical inventory turn improvements of 20%
- 30% faster system implementations with 30% more functionality
Make plans to attend a SCOR Professional Training to learn how to optimize your supply chain!
During this program, you will develop actionable steps to improve supply chain processes and management by learning from real-life examples and projects.
We arrange this session at a time and venue that is suitable to you!
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
THE SCOR FRAMEWORKP ROVIDES PARTICIPANTS AN UNDERSTANDING OF:
- Standardize performance metrics
- Build processes to describe what, where and how activities are performed
- Create best practices for processes impacting supply chain performance
- Manage critical supply chain resources for developing and retaining employees
- stablish benchmarks for evaluating supply chain effectiveness
- Provide real-world techniques for measuring and managing a global supply chain
- Provide a practical method for assessing the skills and competencies of your current supply chain team members and recruits
- Dramatically increase supply chain improvement and performance
Group training benefits:
- Speed – Group training allows your organization to train teams quickly, during the hours of the day and time of year that works best for your business. Many organizations schedule group training when launching a supply chain improvement program.
- Customization – In-house training helps attendees understand SCOR implementation directly within the context of the unique requirements and challenges of your business.
- Group competency and relationship building – Taking a supply chain team through training together drives consistent learning across the team. The cross–functional thinking and collaboration that develop during group training can then be leveraged to speed implementation in your organization.
- Cost – It is far more cost effective to conduct on–site group training than to send teams to public trainings. Typically the cost is 20% to 30% less expensive than the total cost of public training sessions.
Get started today!
Public Classes | Virtual-online | In-house customised sessions
BOOK YOUR SEAT
Booking or email us
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
SCOR EXECUTIVE OVERVIEW IS ESSENTIAL IF YOU ARE:
- A business leader and want to explore ways to improve your business
- In a supply chain role and want to know how to unleash value
- Operational teams wanting to understand the end-to-end value chain and integration in businesses
- Consultant that whish to expand your knowledge and skills on latest best practices in continious improvement techniques and bodies of knowledge
- Introduction to the SCOR Framework
- SCOR Performance attributes, metrics and strategic objectves
- SCOR Process characteristics and definition
- SCOR Best Practices repository and prioritisation
- SCOR People and skills profiles and assessments
- Case Studies of learning and succcesses of SCOR based projects
- Benefits and value-add unleashing business ROI
The SCOR Executive Overview is designed for business leaders and professionals across all industries, especially:
- CEO's, CFO's, COO's,
- Senior and middle management
- Logistics managers/engineers
- Supply chain logistics managers
- Procurement managers
- Transportation/fleet managers
- Warehouse operations/distribution managers
- Reverse logistics managers