Introduction to Warehousing
This learning programme is intended for persons entering the warehouse with little or no prior experience, warehouse staff requiring a wholistic overview of warehousing processes or stores personnel at a supervisory or junior management position needing appropriate knowledge & basic understandings of managing a Warehouse.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
KEY RESONS TO ATTEND:
This workshop offers a unique opportunity to gain valuable insight into good practices in warehouse operation and execution. Achieve higher levels of productivity and quality of work executed from warehouse personnel attending this course.
Get started today!
Public Classes | In-house customised sessions
BOOK YOUR SEAT
Booking or email us
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop will benefit operational staff in the warehouse and logistics environment
• Introduction to Supply Chain & Warehousing
• Warehouse staff, quality, productivity & service levels
• Identification & checking
• Order picking
• Staging & checking of orders
• Loading & dispatch operations
• Stock control & stock taking
• Safety & security in the warehouse
Basic literacy in English & a basic understanding of numeracy (ABET Level 4)