Complete Tender Guide
It is imperative for all potential bidders that they familiarise not only themselves but all their employees involved, with the tender process in South Africa.
This will be of great value to you if you are a small to medium enterprise that is reliant on tenders for work or wishes to bid on tenders for growth.
· If you are an employee at a larger company where part of your duties includes bidding on tenders.
· Anyone who currently bids on or wishes to bid on tenders.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
A great deal of all commercial activities happen on a competitive bidding process. If you do not participate in such opportunities you isolate your company from much potential in the market. Learning how to make the most of such opportunities can increase your organisations turnover, profitability and exposure.
What is covered?
· All aspect of tendering environment
· A better understanding of the legal technical environment.
· A better understanding on how to complete tenders correctly
· Practical pointers to improve your chances of winning tenders
· Practical pointers on where to find tender work
· How to deal with corruption
· How to avoid obstacles and pitfalls in the tender environment
· How to do on-line tendering
· Practical pointers not found in books or on the internet.
Get started today!
Public Classes | In-house customised sessions| Facilitated.
BOOK YOUR SEAT
email us on email@example.com
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Small business owners
- Procurement professionals
- Sales & Marketing professionals
- Any one tasked to prepare tender documentation
- Defining the competitive bidding space
- What is a tender really?
- What is a RFT ( Request for tender ) ?
- What is a RFP ( Request for Proposal ) ?
- What is a RFQ ( Request for Quotation )?
- What is a RFI ( Request for Information )?
- What is a reverse auction?
- What is an auction?
Primary Principles for Tender Bidders
- The 10 Commandments )
- How do I tender?
- When am I tender ready?
- What kind of enterprise may tender?
- Tender Compliance pack
- Where do I find tender leads?
- How do I win a tender?
ALLIGNING WITH EXPECTATIONS
- Keeping up with changes in the Macro Environment:
- Local Content
- Designated Sectors
- Sectors and Sub Sectors
- South African Legal environment
- Understanding the expectations
- Aligning with Micro Expectations
- Aligning with Macro Expectations
- Designated Sectors
- The Primary Principles to keep in mind when you are issuing an invitation
- Communication with bidders
- Secondary principles of best practice
- How do I score a tender?
TENDERS AND PRICING / COSTING
- How to determine the tender price
- Primary Pricing Principles
- The Pricing document ( Public Sector )
- Points to consider for pricing
- Price tips
- Public sector scoring: Preference points
- Impact of BEE
- BBBEE principles to keep in mind
- Cost Driver Illustration
- Tendering together with another business?
- JV Defined
- Use the following guidelines when selecting a JV:
- The ideal process of selecting a JV partner emerges from:
- Dissolution of Joint Venture
- Dealing with corruption
- Whistle Blowing
- What is a “protected disclosure”?
- Bridging Finance for Tenders
- Risk Identification
- Risk mitigation
- How to present your bid
- Consideration for presentation
THE FUTURE OF TENDERS
- E- Procurement