Want to know how your candidates perform and behave in reality? Observe them in action with our cleverly designed activities.
This simulation is a set of practical assessment activities and tools designed to become part of an integrated approach to assessment centres within organisations. It is inherently flexible and offers a range of options so it can be used within a wide range of organisations, functions, career tracks and with individuals.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Aims and Objectives
This simulation is a suite of activities to assess participants while they work.
Popular assessment criteria include; leadership; influencing; customer focus; problem solving; managing conflict; and decision making.
These ssessment activities can be used to evaluate over 100 defined qualities! The activities have been specifically designed to fully engage and absorb participants in the task, allowing them to be assessed for specific skills and competencies while they work.
Get started today!
Public Classes | In-house customised sessions
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
New appointments, individuals as part of personal development, aptitute assessement of promotions and transfers of candidates.
- This simulation introduce and develop basic interpersonal skills and the fundamentals of team working. The Introductory Activities include simple tasks that require; fast work and co-operation between team members; some thought and planning before fast work and co-operation; and a thoughtful flexible approach.
- Give students an opportunity to practise and develop more advanced skills. The Intermediate Activities include; a similar task to the first Introductory Activity but significantly more difficult to complete; and a competitive two-part activity, where the task is easy but before they finish group membership is changed and the activity restarted – where will allegiance lie? Students must think about the implications of their decisions and actions as well as working to an appropriate standard.
- The advanced activities challenge thinking and are conceptually difficult. The activities are designed to stretch the brightest students. The Advanced Activities include a task where the group runs a business: students are given some components but as they make money can buy more. How much can they make in the time allowed? Another task is based on the classic ‘Spider’s Web’ activity but as groups have to ‘spin a web’ for themselves before they pass through it, it offers lots more scope for learning.
Certificate of Attendence: end2end Supply Chain Academy
Ongoing reviews, feedback and metoring opportunities during the simulation process.
DURATION & DELIVERY
- Facilitated sessions - durantion and combination of simulations are defined as per requirement
- Work books and resources included
- SELF STUDY:
- No self-study option is avalable
OTHER COURSES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED
end2end Academy Simulation: Team Development
end2end Academy Simulation: Leadership Development
end2end Academy Simulation: Project Management
end2end Academy Simulation: Communication
DATE AND VENUE