SETA | National Certificate: Business Administration (NQF3)
The Business Administrator programme is aimed at all office assistants, personal assistants, and secretaries, who would like to improve the way she/he interacts with others, manages and organises the office and the administrative support system. This programme is aimed at assisting Business Administrators in understanding their critical role and developing the required personal, interpersonal, office/administrative and business skills to ensure office efficiency and effectiveness.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Aims and Objectives
The core component contains competencies in Information Handling, Communications, Enterprise/customer service, Technology, Organisation skills, Self-development, Teamwork and Business policies and procedures. The elective component allows the learner to gain specialist knowledge, skills and insight in the areas of Reception, Executive Administration, Financial Services and Banking, Legal administration and Human Resources.
In addition, the rebates and levies for Skills Development is applicable and companies will benefit from reimbursement levies and rebates that will fund the training.
Get started today!
Public Classes | In-house customised sessions
BOOK YOUR SEAT
Booking or email us
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This qualification is for any individual who is, or wishes to be, involved in the Administration function in any organization or business in any sector, or field as well as in non-commercial organisations such as clubs and charitable organisations.
On achieving this qualification, the learner will be able to:
- Gather and report information
- Plan, monitor and control and information system
- Maintain booking systems
- Participate in meetings and process documents and communications related thereto
- Utilise technology to produce information
- Plan and conduct basic research in an office environment
- Coordinate meetings, minor events and travel arrangements
- Set personal goals
- Function in a team and overall business environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of employment relations
The contents of some of the unit standards are such that learners will be required to demonstrate competence through the practical application of a variety of techniques in a real or simulated work environment.
Learners accessing this qualification are assumed to be competent in:
- Communication at NQF level 2
- Mathematical Literacy at NQF level 2