To be successful, young people need to develop skills such as; thinking; taking responsibility; and making the most of their potential.
end2end Academy's Youth Development activities help leanership candidates and students; enhance self worth; feel included; develop interpersonal skills; understand success; and enjoy learning.
The tasks drive students to come up with innovative solutions and ideas without worrying about the difficulty of their studies or in their new working environment. The tasks can be structured in different ways to suit different abilities and personalities, and the time available. Students become more confident and learn to work together to solve problems which, at first, might seem too difficult.
Learnership Candidates and Youth Development Simulation
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND
Aims and Objectives
Through this simulation in Youth Development the candidates productivity and how well the new employees integrate in joining your company is increased significantly.
This simulation is an engaging and remarkably flexible experiential learning package for young people that encourage whole brain learning and help candidates:
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Take responsibility
- Understand success
- Enhance self worth
- Enjoy learning
- Feel included
- Make the most of their potential
Get started today!
Public Classes | In-house customised sessions
BOOK YOUR SEAT
Booking or email us
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Lernership candidates, youth development initiatives and students
- This simulation introduce and develop basic interpersonal skills and the fundamentals of team working. The Introductory Activities include simple tasks that require; fast work and co-operation between team members; some thought and planning before fast work and co-operation; and a thoughtful flexible approach.
- Give students an opportunity to practise and develop more advanced skills. The Intermediate Activities include; a similar task to the first Introductory Activity but significantly more difficult to complete; and a competitive two-part activity, where the task is easy but before they finish group membership is changed and the activity restarted – where will allegiance lie? Students must think about the implications of their decisions and actions as well as working to an appropriate standard.
- The advanced activities challenge thinking and are conceptually difficult. The activities are designed to stretch the brightest students. The Advanced Activities include a task where the group runs a business: students are given some components but as they make money can buy more. How much can they make in the time allowed? Another task is based on the classic ‘Spider’s Web’ activity but as groups have to ‘spin a web’ for themselves before they pass through it, it offers lots more scope for learning.
Certificate of Attendence: end2end Supply Chain Academy
Ongoing reviews, feedback and metoring opportunities during the simulation process.
DURATION & DELIVERY
- Facilitated sessions - durantion and combination of simulations are defined as per requirement
- Work books and resources included
- SELF STUDY:
- No self-study option is avalable
OTHER COURSES YOU MAY BE INTERESTED
end2end Academy Simulation: Team Development
end2end Academy Simulation: Leadership Development
end2end Academy Simulation: Project Management
end2end Academy Simulation: Communication
DATE AND VENUE